About the Capital Grant Scheme
The Capital Grant Scheme is intended for the following purposes:
- Provision of facilities for the community of Kent, including specialist facilities, training centres and centres of excellence and performance
- Purchase of new community equipment
- Improvements to existing buildings and sites or conversion of redundant buildings
- Levering funding from other organisations into key schemes in Kent, and demonstrating partnership
- Providing specialist facilities or equipment for disabled people
- Increasing participation in sporting activities
Who can apply?
- Voluntary sports clubs
- Governing bodies of sport
- Parish councils.
Applications are only accepted throughout the months of May, August and October each year. Applications will open on the first day of each of these months and close at midnight on the final day of each of these months. The maximum amount of funding awarded is £10,000, though this is reserved only for projects of countywide strategic significance.
The next application window will open on 1 August 2021.