Benefits for FANS members include:
- Small individual grants available for members in full time education as part of the Kent Sport Small Grants scheme. (Scheme will reopen for applications in November 2021).
- Discounts from participating sports massage practitioners, osteopaths and physiotherapists.
- Members will be able to use any of the facilities officially registered within the scheme.
- View the COVID-19 Facility Accessibility Updates
- Discounted rates available for sport science testing and advice/support as part of the Sport Science Support Programme at the University of Greenwich and University of Kent at Medway and Canterbury Christ Church University.
Find out more about the Benefits for FANS members.