Prizes to be won
Take part in the following challenges to help you and your colleagues keep active at work and be in with a chance of winning some great prizes. You can even connect the following wearable apps – Fitbit, Strava, Google Fit – to your Activity Tracker profile and any activities that you complete will be automatically added to your tracker profile.
Just follow these 5 simple steps to join one or all of our challenges:
- Sign up to the free Activity Tracker.
- Once signed up, go to your ‘Dashboard’ and click on ‘Activity Tracker’.
- On the Activity Tracker screen, below the ‘Groups’ heading in the left hand column, click on the Group ‘Kent & Medway Workplaces’.
- Click on the ‘Challenges’ button (next to the Members button).
- Click ‘Join’ for one or all of the Challenges listed.
Everyday Active – Walking Challenge 2021
May is national walking month so what better time to get walking? We’re inviting you to walk every day this May and log every step you make to help us reach our overall challenge target of 40 million steps in May. All participants will be entered into the challenge prize draw so everyone is in with a chance of being rewarded for their walking efforts. Good luck.
Need some inspiration to get involved? Find out what participants thought of past challenges.
I understand that participation in any challenge is entirely at my own risk and I have consulted my doctor before taking part if I suffer from any of the following: diabetes, heart problems, asthma, joint problems, back pain, high blood pressure, previous injuries. I may withdraw from a challenge at any time. Neither the organisers nor any partners of the challenge accept responsibility for any incident, accident or injury sustained in the course of anyone’s participation in a challenge.