Nicholas is a member of the Tennis Foundation Development Squad and regularly attends training days with national performance coaches.
His future aims include increasing his ranking into the top 200 men in the world, and longer term to be selected to represent Great Britain at the Paralympics.
Date of birth: 18 September 1996
Club: Bethersden Tennis Club
Current ranking: Member of the Tennis Foundation Development Squad
- 2018: Singles and Doubles champion Leeds National Wheelchair Tennis Tournament
- 2018: Singles Champion Liverpool National Series
- 2018: Semi-finalist Gosling National Series Tournament (singles & doubles)
- 2018: Singles quarter finalist Taunton National Series Tournament
- 2017: Doubles Champion in the Warwick National Series
- 2017: Doubles Champion in the Dan Maskell Doubles Tournament at Queen’s Club.
- 2016: Overall 2nd place in the National Wheelchair Tennis Series for 2016
- 2016: Third place at the Shrewsbury Summer Open
- 2016: Winner of the main draw at the Gosling National Series Tournament
- 2015: Competed at the Sainsbury’s School Games – Bronze in Singles and Gold in Doubles
- 2015: Participated in training camps as part of the Ticket2Tokyo programme
- 2015: Competed in the Edinburgh Wheelchair Tennis Tournament – Runner Up in Singles and Doubles
- 2015: Competed at the British Open Super Series
- 2015: Competed at the British Open Super Series event in the men’s main draw in Nottingham
- 2015: Competed at the Memorial Oliver Puras in Miranda de Ebro, Spain
- 2014: Member of the GB Junior World Cup Team Squad
- 2014: British Open Second Draw Runner Up
- 2014: Kent Wheelchair Tennis Tournament Winner (Singles and Doubles)