Millie Knight won Great Britain’s first ever para skiing world title at the World Para Alpine Skiing Championships in January 2017. She won gold in the downhill, and also three silver medals, at the championships held in Tarvisio, Italy.
She has since gone on to win two silver medals, in downhill and super-g, and a bronze, in slalom, at the 2018 Paralympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea. At the previous Paralympics in Sochi she became Britain’s youngest ever Winter Paralympian, and was selected to be the flagbearer for ParalympicsGB at the opening ceremony.
Millie was also selected to be the Flagbearer at the Opening Ceremony at Sochi 2014.
Date of birth: 15 January 1999
- 2020: Gold, Silver & Bronze medals in the World Cup event in Slovenia
- 2018: Silver in Downhill and Super-G and Bronze in the Slalom at the Paralympic Winter Games in Pyeongchang, South Korea
- 2017: Selected for ParalympicsGB for Winter Paralympics PyeongChang 2018
- 2017: Overall Crystal Globe season winner for downhill
- 2017: 7 Gold medals, 5 Silver medals and 1 Bronze in World Cup competitions
- 2017: Gold medal in the Downhill and 2 Silver medals at IPC Alpine Skiing World Championships in Italy
- 2015: Five Gold medals in Panorama Canada
- 2015: Silver in the Giant Slalom and Bronze in the Slalom at the IPC Alpine Skiing World Championships in Panorama, Canada
- 2015: Double Gold for Giant Slalom events and Gold and Silver in Slalom events at the IPC Alpine Skiing World Cup, St Moritz
- 2014: 1st place at the Europa Cup GS Austria – Women Slalom Visually Impaired
- 2014: 5th place in the visually impaired Slalom and Giant Slalom at Sochi Winter Paralympics
- 2014: Selected for ParalympicsGB team for Winter Paralympics Sochi 2014
- 2014: Two fourth-placed finishes in Europa Cup races
- 2014: Two Gold medals in the IPCAS in Austria
- 2013: Two Gold medals in the IPCAS in Austria
- 2013: Two Silver medals in Holland