Kent Sport are working with Golding Vision, the community arm of Golding Homes, to deliver a FREE sport and physical activity programme for young people aged 2 ½ – 18 years old in four of their largest stock areas in the Maidstone District.
In building the programme we are working with a variety of sports providers in Kent to make sure we are offering the best quality activities to young people in Maidstone.
These providers include:
- Kent Cricket
- Olympia Boxing
- Charlton Athletic Community Trust
- Kent Phoenix American Football Club
- Contact Archery
- Satellite Stars Trampoline Club
- Pegasus Gymnastics
- Westree ABC
- To make Golding Homes stock housing areas a better place to live
- To create a more cohesive community, offering Golding Homes residents an opportunity to feel part of their community, and utilise sport to bring the community together
- To reduce the number of disturbances and occurrences of anti- social behaviour
- To equip young people in Golding Homes areas with appropriate life skills to offer potential better life chances